Open to the Public Short Bus Tours
Our tours are meant to be a social experience- they are a fantastic way for you to find new and unexpected friendships. If you have a group of 9 or more people, please consider a private tour rather than purchasing seats on our public tours. Often large groups tend to overwhelm fellow riders who frequently join in ones, twos, or threes.
Sorry, this bus is full (or you simply missed it).
Wine tasting isn't just a scenic cruise through tranquil countryside surrounding Portland - nay, you can enjoy it right here our own fair city - Portland has a thing for vintage. There are no fewer than 12 wineries right here in the urban heart of Portland.
Just like our distilleries, breweries, and restaurants these places are aces. Hop on the Short Bus with up to 12 other revelers and let us provide you with a ride around town to these fantastic wineries. Plenty of sipping, you leave the driving to us. The tour lasts approximately 4 hours (give or take, depending on traffic), and we will visit three of Portland's many fantastic urban wineries.
- Guided Tour Includes:
- No tasting fees at the wineries we visit.
- Your own drunk proof Portland Short Bus wine glasses
- Wine/Bottle openers & Cooler
- Complimentary bottled water
- Playlist that covers all genres for fun listening music while sipping wine on bus
- Drinking/eating privileges on the bus (No outside alcohol on urban wine tours please. Trust us, you will not need it anyway. However, you may certainly drink your winery purchases from that day on the bus, and we would encourage you to share with your fellow riders.)
- Pre-selected wineries chosen by your guide
- Special Deals for Portland Short Bus Riders from wineries!
Pick up/drop off at the EastBurn 12:00pm / 4:00pm
1800 E Burnside St Portland, OR 97214
Bring your confirmation e-mail at EastBurn and your will receive 10% off your meal either before or after the tour.
PDX Urban Wine Info:http://pdxurbanwineries.com/
*Tickets are non-refundable
*Must have minimum of (4) people purchase tickets the day before Wine Tour for bus to go out.